GLAMZA Get, Set, Smile - Teeth Veneer
Custom fit your mould to disguise crooked, stained, missing and gapped teeth
Contents: 1 x Teeth Cover, 1 x Moldable Impression
1. Place the moldable impression, NOT THE PLASTIC TEETH, into a cup/bowl
of boiled water for between 30 to 60 seconds or until the white silicone
strip turns clear. This will make the mould flexible and ready to custom fit.
2. Using a mirror, position the clear mould over your existing teeth. Press the
clear silicone impression material with your fingers and thumbs.
3. You can use your own finger nail to imprint the lines of your current teeth
into the clear mould or any non sharp thin instrument or try using the plastic teeth to get an impression. NOTE: A trial and error approach is needed. A good result will require your time and patience - You may need to try multiple times before you perfect the technique required.
4. Gently ease the teeth out of your mouth after 5 minutes or sometimes
longer. It is best to judge yourself as drying and setting times vary. Place
them in a glass of cold water to cool or leave to dry naturally. The silicone
strip impression material turns white when it hardens and can be remoulded
as often as it needed. This will be a trial and error process.
5. The impression is now moulded to the shape of your teeth and can be
used as and when desired, and can click into place.
IMPORTANT: The silicone gum strip like material is what goes over your
teeth "NOT" the actual plastic teeth with the holes in the impression. Mould the gum strip using your hands or the plastic teeth as a template.
Choosing to rush and only attempting the technique a few times with a half hearted effort will not give you the result you want, so if you are going to invest your time and money please take your time.